Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Easter


It's been a busy couple of days and I was meant to have a Boon Chocolates post up in time for the chocolatey Easter break, but exhaustion has kicked in.  Promise post will come soon.

Hope you all have a safe and happy break, and that you are luckily bestowed with lots of yummy Easter chocolate like my adorable bunny.  Unfortunately, it's too cute to eat right now, but the tempting hazelnut praline will make me cave in eventually.

Hazelnut praline bunny, $25

Happy holidays, Dumpling Girl and Cheesecake Boy.
 

12 comments:

joey@forkingaroundsydney said...

Aww, that is too cute to eat the cute wee thing. :-) Happy Easter to you too!

Dumpling Girl said...

Hehe, you betcha. Thanks Joey :)

chopinandmysaucepan said...

Geez...this one will definitely leave teeth marks :) Happy Easter Dumpling Girl! xx

Dumpling Girl said...

Hello chopinandmysaucepan, if you're lucky I'll take a photo for you when I bite in, lol. Happy Easter for you too :)

Cooking Gallery said...

The chocolate bunny is too cute to eat...!! Happy Easter :).

Dumpling Girl said...

Thanks CC :), Happy Easter to you too as well. You're bento bunny is much cuter than my chocolate bunny, in my opinion :)

Cathy x. said...

lol what a cute bunny :P
(did you know that real bunnies eat their own poo?)

Dumpling Girl said...

Hi Cathy x., lol, I actually know that, as I had a couple of bunnies when I was growing up. I was shocked the first time I saw it though.

gastronomous anonymous said...

oh you can't eat that! its just too cute to eatttttt!
hope you have a wonderful easter and happy eating :)

Dumpling Girl said...

Hello gastronomous anonymous, well I kinda ate the egg next to the bunny, and now the taste may soon over weigh the cuteness factor, lol. Happy Easter!

jack said...

Happy Easter Dumpling Girl! That chocolate bunny is so cute, I don't know if I could eat it - for a while anyway!

Dumpling Girl said...

Thanks, Jack :) It may have to happen sooner than later, as Cheesecake Boy keeps saying he's going to take a bite when I'm not looking, lol. Hope you're enjoying your Easter break.